Sunday, April 23, 2006


In the peak of a waning moon,
i did not realize,
i seek for you here and there
while sweetness hums everywhere.
i look at you
and you block me with
your transparency.

i look at your fingers
and firmly took it up.
shall we dance -
i begin to say,
you nod at me
and dance with the wind.

i feel so numb,
i feel alone.

i watched you turn
and move about
and dance with other gracefully
full of sweetness.

i stare until my eyes hurt,
until they burn.

i only laugh
as if it didn't hurt.

tonight, i've learned something -
the forgotten game of hide-and-seek,
you always hide
with your resembling dress;
i always seek
your star-like presence
anywhere,
as if our paths, so long,
will not cross anymore.

i lose all the happiness
even the comforting voice of rain
falls to me like angel
in the dark,
rolling like false footsteps
of playmates long lost.

goodbye - i say,
after the song, and it sounds,
like a telephone banging
in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home