Sunday, April 23, 2006


04-23-2006

I only admire you from a distance so I think you'll never notice the way I worship the ground you walk on the sheepish grin plastered on my face. I know you have someone else in your mind. I know you will never be mine.

But, it just seems that we are so right for each other. We seem to have a kind of chemistry between us. This poem is the way of expressing my feelings toward you. I hope you'll feel that I made this poem for a very special person who is you. Through this poem, I delivered my thoughts and emotions. This is the symbol of my deepest admiration.

For You...
I'll never make it to the top
if I have a memory gap
I'll win not this year-long battle
if body, mind function not well.
I will tell you this with a sigh
my brain is complete right now
with inteligence very high
because of practicing 'til now.
But, genius means not only brain
which is used in play, game
heart is someyhing to do with that
inspiration can help a lot
As mind's perspiration take place
in every difficult subject
I'll never answer each provblem
if you're not in the room, I swear!
I know not what I'm feeling through
maybe I'm just inspired by you
your angelic smile serves my guide
cheering up for me all the while.
And so, I would like to express
my gratitude to the deepest
next time, anything that is good
I'll do and offer it to you.


Am i experiencing love now? Yes, it's a wonderful feeling. But how can I know my feelings were real?

I prayed to God. I tried not only my heart but my mind. Sometimes heart can be irrational (they say!). I am still young and have a lot of time. I should prioritize my studies.

I love you but.....with reservations (this time)

Am I right in the path I've trodden? Nothing is worse that regret. Seize the day...

But still, I will love you 'til eternity and beyond...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home